Sunday, May 27, 2012

Getting ready for the 2012-2013 school year

The summer is fast approaching and that means...preparing for next school year! I already have my theme planned which will hopefully keep the summer vibe going long into the cold months of winter. That's right if you haven't already guessed, I'm going with a beach theme. I have my B.E.A.C.H (bring everyday: assignments, communication, homework) binders in progress and have already started thinking about different bulletin board layouts as well, thanks to some help found on proteachers...thank you to all of you other seasoned teachers out there so I didn't have to totally reinvent the wheel. Can't wait to upload some pictures and other items once I have some hard copies and decorations completed. Check back in June/July for the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment